Monday, July 19, 2010

AMERICAN NIGGER

Sometimes it's hard to find a word to say
to speak your mind, in an honest way.
Maybe my words, can't quite describe
the way things are now planet-wide.

They want to say that everything's OK.
And yet we know that it just ain't so.
How do I know? Did the Bible tell me so?
Well, I don't know, but I know it's so.

I want to scream till it all goes away!
But it gets bigger and bigger and bigger,
till I'm just an American Nigger...

I worked my life for a little pay.
And I was told I was on my way.
But now I find my path has swayed
and all I owned is the bank's today.

I want to scream till it all goes away!
But it just gets bigger and bigger,
And I'm just an American Nigger...

The new improved American Nigger no longer
comes in any skin color so long as it is black.

American Niggers are docile and compliant.

American Niggers are very productive.

American Niggers are cost-effective.

American Niggers are a great investment opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment