Saturday, January 28, 2017

A New Beginning

"The general public are viewed as no more than ignorant and meddlesome outsiders, a bewildered herd. And it's the responsible men who have to make decisions and to protect society from the trampling and rage of the bewildered herd. Now since it's a democracy they - the herd, that is - are permitted occasionally to lend their weight to one or another member of the responsible class. That's called an election."
- Noam Chomsky

Well, it has been a while, hasn't it?  I guess I've been busy.

I've learned a lot in the last year and a half. How about you?

My rational take on the entire situation is, "Things are not so good. Miss the Olden Days."

Of course, the Olden Days were not so Golden. Maybe I just miss being younger.

I am now sixty. That is incredibly old. How did I get here?

Modern science has kept me alive. I am like Frankenstein, except mostly original parts.

The Monster was only looking for love...but then he got confused and angry. And then pitchforks.

I am trying to move past the anger and the pitchforks. We be a Monster of Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment