Thursday, October 9, 2014

RINGSIDE TO MADNESS

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." George Carlin

The psychopaths appear to be firmly in charge, but their paranoia does not allow them to ease the pressure of their boots upon our necks. Every day our condition worsens but their tyranny grows.

America is now a police state. It's official. The law is upheld with overwhelming force. No mercy.

I do not believe I have to explain to you, dear reader, the criteria I used to come to my conclusion. The conclusion is obvious. A moron would laugh if told otherwise. The conclusion is now self-evident to anyone capable of using an internet search engine.

America is now a police state. Let it sink in. It's real.

The Constitution seemed like a good idea, but it turned out it was just a piece of paper. Imagine that.

George Carlin declared we have no rights and he is absolutely right about that. We only have what we successfully defend. The only thing about me I am willing to defend is my humanity. I am human.

As an aside let me mention that many laws enacted by government suppress your ability to defend yourself. A free man is free to own anything he pleases as long as he harms no one.

Carlin called everything bullshit (and it's bad for you.) He was right, again. So bullshit is all we really have. In the end, nothing we do matters a whit. Of course,

The End(TM) is a long way off. On the other hand, the older you get the faster the time flies -- so I expect the end of everything very soon.

Returning to the short term -- How about them Giants?

Seriously folks, try to keep from being shot by the police or imprisoned for being a dumb ass. It's comply or die, nowadays. The cops who train other cops have been trained by Israelis. Maximum deadly force.

You might ask, "How do we fix this?" A question of Biblical proportion. Specifically Luke 6:31.

No comments:

Post a Comment